SPENT ALL DAY CLEANING MY ROOM.
AND IT WAS WORTH IT.
- You’re probably thinking “wow Tiara it probably wasn’t that bad” but it was…there were questionable creature crawling around and papers all over the place and a society of hobos and clothing that I didn’t know belonged to me and clothing that I know for a fact do not belong to me scattered everywhere..i’m kidding it wasn’t that bad…
- My soul feels cleansed! jk.. but I did throw away many things that once meant so much to me, but now don’t. If that makes any sense?
- I feel so free from the mess and clutter that was my room. It’s exhilarating.
- The mini library in my room is halfway done. Still need to organize some shelves.
- Found too many papers I wrote from Junior Year. They were all so poorly written. O’Donnell had a reason to hate me.
- Ready for college. Only kept things of importance from this year.
- Many thanks to Zooey Deschanel, The Beatles, Regina Spektor, Of Monsters and Men, and my friends who kept me sane this whole day of cleaning.
- Everything’s picking up and estoy muy muy feliz!
- Letting Gabebondoc serenade me the rest of the night. Can I just marry your voice?